Racer at heart: our Cuche Jacket has been finessed and refined. It’s back with a vengeance, ready to perform with you at the very highest level and drive you to your top speed.
The state-of-the-art KJUS AC-Vent™ system provides instant cooling on the fly and the specialized, breathable Schoeller® fabric is also self-regulating, making it ideal for race conditions.
This intelligent, dynamic hybrid jacket is the brainchild of ski legend Didier Cuche and other leading innovators of the ski industry. It is an essential piece of equipment for any high-flying skier with a need for speed.
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment
- Chin guard for more comfort
- KJUS AC-Vent™: ventilation system with integrated cuff adjustment
- 2-layer eyewear cleaning towel
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and zippers
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
PROPERTIES: 4-way-stretch fabric
FACE FABRIC: 2-layer fabric, 52% Polyamide, 41% Polyurethane, 7% Elastane
MEMBRANE: Schoeller® c_change™
INSULATION BODY: 100% Polyester (60g 3DeFX+™)
LINING: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane