Break free from the cold: the world’s first fully knitted, waterproof, ski jacket that adapts to your body’s movements like a second-skin. Combining extreme stretch with cutting-edge ski technology, this jacket will guarantee your freest ski ever.
Our model wears EU-size 50 and is 190cm (6‘2’’) tall.
A ski jacket that feels like nothing you've ever worn.
Unique construction for a totally new wearing experience. This knitted, fully waterproof ski jacket offers comfort and freedom of movement you've never experienced in a technical jacket. Supple material wraps around and moves with you. Durable shoulder and wrist material protects the jacket when carrying skis. All-day skiers will appreciate pockets for ski pass and glasses. For all-weather skiers, waterproof zippers, detachable hood, neck and hand gaiters, and a powder skirt keep out the snow.
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chinguard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with antislide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and one YKK® zipper pocket
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with cuff adjustment
- Preshaped set in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Skipass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Detachable neck gaiter
- eyewear cleaning bag and money pocket
- Front pockets with hidden YKK® zippers
PROPERTIES: 2-layer fabric, 4-way-stretch fabric
FACE FABRIC: 100% Polyester
89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
INSULATION: 100% Polyester (3M Featherless Down)
100% Polyester (60/40g 3DeFX+™)
INSULATION BODY: 100% Polyester (3M Featherless Down)
INSULATION SLEEVE: 100% Polyester (60/40g 3DeFX+™)
FINISH: DWR treatment