Didier Cuche himself helped develop this high performance jacket. Technical details, functional body mapping and innovative materials combine in a minimal sporty design that puts the focus on your ski performance.
Our model wears EU-size 50 and is 190cm (6‘2’’) tall.
A world class skier creates a world class ski jacket.
World Champion Didier Cuche has what it takes to ski fast. So does KJUS in this high-speed jacket he helped design. Aerodynamic exterior slices the wind, while preshaped sleeves and a 4-way stretch lining enhance fit and reduce drag. The liner has Schoeller® c_change™ inserts to release excess body heat when working hard, then retain it when resting. DWR finish, ventilated back, and a thin deFX+™ insulation layer, with its amazing warmth-to-weight ratio, keep you on the slopes in any weather.
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in center front
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with slide system with one hand adjustment and brim
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for perfect climate with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Detachable adjustable powder skirt with antislide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with cuff adjustment
- Preshaped set in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Skipass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Water-repellent and breathable back insert
- Detachable neck gaiter
- eyewear cleaning bag and money pocket
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
PROPERTIES: 2-layer fabric, 4-way-stretch fabric
FACE FABRIC: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
MEMBRANE: Schoeller® c_change™
INSULATION: 100% Polyester (90/60/40g 3DeFX+™)
LINING: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
FINISH: DWR treatment
Professional dry cleaning, mild process